The sweet spot of professional engagement for my non-agency clients has been a consulting relationship where I work with them to define project, business and user goals. I then support their relationship with UX and digital agencies to ensure the best outcome for the business: reviewing budgets and timelines, translating digital project-speak, reviewing requirements and the delivered design against goals, etc.
My agency clients bring me in for projects where they need to “clone” their UX directors for the span of a project; they need someone client-facing who can get up to speed quickly, communicates at an executive level, and can collaborate with their internal team to generate user insights and strategy.
UX Consulting Services
- Heuristic analysis, usability testing, and card sorting
- Google Analytics interpretation
- Customer journey workshops
Digital Experience Strategy
- Requirements elicitation, meeting facilitation, and presentations
- Competitive and environmental analysis for digital products
- Business requirements analysis
- Persona creation and Jobs To Be Done analysis
- UX strategy documentation for digital marketing and product ecosystems
Creating & Developing UX Capabilities
- Hiring digital team members
- Team coaching and development
- Digital vendor management
Not sure what you need or how to begin? Want to find out if we are a good match? Let’s talk.